Tuesday 30 December 2014

How It Happened: Chapter 10 ~ Not Yet

Drake saw old pieces of paper inside the box all crammed together.
"Drake, this may not mean anything to you but it means alot to me and i would be really gratefull if you see this and realize these things" Nicki rested her hand on Drakes thigh, Drake put his hand on top of hers and rubbed her fingers with his thumb. Nicki pulled out a few pieces of paper and turned one over. It was a picture of two girls hugging, they both looked about 15 and one was a bit shortter than the other one, Drake saw Nickis hand shaking a little, he looked up at Nickis face there was a tear rolling down her cheek, Drake cupped his hands around Nickis face and wiped away her tear.
"Nicki is something wrong"
"The girl there.....she..sh..she was m..m..my best friend and..an..an"
Nicki burst out in to tears collapsing into Drake. Drake pulled her closer on to his lap.
"Do you want to do this another time" Nicki nodded still crying into Drakes chest. Drake put the papers back in the box and shut it tgen laid down on the bed with Nicki half on top of him still crying. they laid there for 37 minutes but Nicki had stopped crying and was now smiling. Nicki got up and went to the bathroom. When Nicki got back Drake wasn't in the room so she went down the stairs and saw Drake sat on the couch on his phone texting someone.
"Who you texting" Drake jumped when I sat down.
"Wayne, he's saying your not answering him" Nicki pulled out her phone she had 4 text from Wayne.
W-i got an awesome beat and I think you could feature in it
W-Are you there
W-Are you ignoring me
W-Please text back.
N-Sorry my phone was off, yer send me the beat is it for D4?
W-here it is yer its for D4
N-I'll see if I can think of anything
Nicki opened the media file she heard the beat and instantly thought of things to say.
"Thats a pretty good beat and I know some sexy dude that would sound amazing on it with you"
"sorry Drake you gonna have to ask Wayne"
"is it for D4"
"yer"
"Nah I've already got a song with him on it and i don't think he wants no more of me"
"k"
N-That beat is it great I could think of stuff straight away I'll do it!
W-I going to need it for next Thursday
N-it'll be done
"Drake I'm gonna go to the studio tomorrow you coming"
"Yer I'll come"
"Cool" Nicki turned the T.V. on they cuddled together and watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment