Tuesday 30 December 2014

How It Happened: Chapter 7 ~ The Truth

Nicki POV
I woke up blinking at the light, I looked at the clock, 9:47, I turned on to my other side and as I was about to turn I kicked something on my bed. I was scared something was on my bed. I slowly turned over dreading to see what it was. It was a person, I was really scared now there was a person on my bed. I reached out and pulled the blanket down from there face. I gave a sigh of relif when I saw Drake's face. I laid there staring at him, I stroked his face with the back of my hand. My stomache growled so I got up and got some ceral. My phone rang as i was eating my breakfast.
"Hey Nicki,"
"Hey Shannel,"
"I'm coming over your not out are you or busy?"
"No you can come,"
"Good cos im at your door,"
Nicki hung up and opened the door.
"Hey Ki," Shannel walked in, and spotted Drakes shoes by the door."Ki?"
"Uhu," Nicki was sat down on the sofa eating the rest of her breakfast.
"Whos shoes are these" she held up Drakes shoes.
"Oh there Drakes," Shannel put them down and sat next to Nicki staring in to her eyes. "No I'm not with him"
"You wish you were,"
"Don't be so loud you might wake him up,"
"Where is he?"
"Hes upstairs,"
"What room?"
"Does it matter?"
"Just tell me,"
"Hes in my bed,"
"You slept with him?" shannel shouted
"Shut up, no he was really drunk so I didn't want to leave him at his place alone so I said that he could sleep in the guest room, so I went to sleep and then when I woke up he was there not under the covers he was on top of them with a blanket,"
"Why was he drunk?"
"We went to a party,"
"Why you not invite me,"
"Cos Drake invited me and i didnt want to like invit you aswell when he invited me,"
"Ok but i feel as if something happened and your not telling me,"
"Well...umm....we kissed,"
"Like lip to lip?" Nicki nodded her head  "How did this happen?"
"Well I dropped Wayne off at his place then we headed here and he told me he loved me and said the most sweetest thing I'd ever heard any one said to me, and when we got back his seatbelt was stuck so I went round and sat on his lap then tried undoing it and then he lifted my head and kissed me it felt so good i felt as if notging in the world could pull us apart, I wanted to stay there forever it felt amazing,"
"You should really ask him out, how long you kiss for?"
"I don't know it felt like forever maybe 10 minutes or something i dont know,"
"When I first kissed Safaree it felt like forever,"
"I just wish I wouldn't be so secerative about my feelings for him, the only person that know I like him is you,"
"I think someone else should know,"
"Who, not Safaree he cant keep secerts like this,"
"Drake,"
"Don't you dare tell him," Nicki looked serious now.
"Ok I wont tell him yet but if you dont tell him by next week I'm telling him,"
"Fine," Nicki rolled her eyes
"Dont roll your eyes at me, be gratefull when the person you love knows you love them and they love you back,"
"It would be nice,"
"Yeah, I'm gunna go see if hes awake,"
"Dont Shannel,"
"Why not,"
"Never mind I'll come with you," They both went up stairs to Nickis room. Drake was still asleep. Nicki laid on the bed her head a few centimeters away from Drake. Shannel ran across the room the jumped on the bed.
"Canon ball," Shannel screamed causing Drake to wake up flalling about and hit Nicki in the face.
"Ahhhh,"
"Nicki I'm sorry," He hugged her
"Its ok my nose just hurts," Drake pulled away and looked at Nickis nose.
"There's no blood but its a bit red," he hugged her again they were both knelling up so Shannel thought it be funny to push Nickis back so she'd fall on top off him. Nicki fell on top of Drake there faces millimeters apart, they starred at each other for a few seconds then Nicki got up.
"I'm sorry, Shannel pushed me,"
"Its alright we didnt get hurt,"
"You guys were like staring into each others eyes as if you were saying I love so much,"
Nicki grabbed a pillow and hit her side with it.
"Hey," Shannel rubbed her side
"I'm hungry," Drake said, he got up and walked to the kitchen.
3:52
"I have to go now guys, Safaree said to be back before half past four," Shannel hugged Nicki and said bye to Drake. "Love you Nicki,"
Shannel said as she drove off. They sat down.
"Drake I wanna talk to you about something you said last night,"
"Nicki I'm am so sorry if I said anything mean to you last night," he put his hand in her leg and was facing her.
"No ermm....well last night after wed drop Wayne of you said somthing and you were drunk so I didn't know wether to believe you or not,"
"What did I say?" Drake looked really nervous
"You said that umm... that you ermm...loved me?"
"I'm sorry I jus-"
"What I want to know is if you really do love me," Drake was silent and looking down."I would rather you tell me the truth than regreting not telling me,"
"Yes I do, I do love you Nicki I've loved you ever since I meet you your beautiful and amazing no one Can live up to how amazing you are or how beautiful you are, I understand if you dont love me back but I do love you I love you with all my heart," Tears were rolling down Nicki's face.
"Nicki I'm so sorry, I think I need to go,"
"No Drake, don't go," Drake sat back down "Drake I...I...umm...I love you too,"
"Nicki don't just say it because I said it,"
"No I really mean it I love you I dont play around with love and if i say I love you I really does mean I love you,"
"Nicki I'm glad you love me too," They hugged "Soo does this make us boyfriend and girlfriend?"
"If you want," Drake laid back so his head was on the arm rest and feet almost at the end, Nicki laid on top of him a started tracing pattens on his shoulder, they laid there for 15 minutes. "Nicki can I stay here for awhile,"
"Yer sure you can stay with me when ever you want, whats mine is yours,"
"Thanks," he kissed her head, and patted her butt for her to get up. "You coming?"
"Where?"
"To get some clothes fron my place,"
"Ok let me get dressed," Before she could move Drake had picked her up and walke to the car picking up his and nicki shoes and his jacket.
"Drake please put me down I need to get dresses,"
"No you don't your fine as you are,"
"In a t-shirt and biy shorts sure,"
"No one will notice we looked dressed," Nicki didn't say anything back she know he was right being in a car and only being able to see the top half of there bodies they looked dressed. 5 minutes later.
"So what you getting?"
"Underwear, tops, shorts, jeans, laptop, you know stuff like that<"
"Alright," Nicki rached to the backseat and got her shoes they were here white boots. 10 minutes later. they got out the car and went inside, Nicki sat on the couch while Drake got his stuff. He came back down fully clothed carrying a brown bag.
"Thats not fair, im not dressed,"
Drake put his bag down and held out his hand Nicki got of the couch and held his hand then he lead her up to choose some clothes to wear.
They came back down after Nicki had chosen to wear Drake white and red basketball shorts and a black Jordans t shirt. they got in the car and went back.

No comments:

Post a Comment