Tuesday 30 December 2014

How It Happened: Chapter 14 ~ Make or Break

Drake woke up wih someone's lips against his he opened his eyes he saw blonde hair falling down on to his face. he pushed her off at looked to the side of him Nicki was still asleep.
"who the he'll are you" Drake said half asleep.
"its me your girlfriend, Tara"
"What are you doing here"
"I wanted to see you forty told me were you were, and why are you in bed with her"
"look I.. what are you doing" Drake whispered. Tara was taking her top and bra off revealing her small boobs.
"Fuck me abbey" she straddled Drake, kneeing Nickis back in the process.
"Drake let me sleep please" Nicki said to Drake with her eyes closed.
"Shut up bitch, I'm trying to Fuck my man" she slapped Nickis face and kissed Drake pinning his arms down. Nicki sat bolt up and looked to Drakes side to see a topless blonde kissing Drake. pain shot through Nicki. Nicki then blew up.
"Get the Fuck out of my house you slut and you to Drake I trusted you and you go cheat on me and start making out with her when I'm laid right next to you" Nicki screamed breathing heavily fists clenched and trying nite to cry. Drake stood up he was only in his boxers.
"Nicki sh-"
"Just get the Fuck out with that whore"
Tara got up and took off her shorts and thong then pulled Drakes boxers down Drake bent down quickly to pull them uo but Tara pushefhim back on to the bed were Nicki was sat, then slid down his dick. Nicki was now in tears.
"Ohh Drake your so fucking good, you wish you could do this bitch your to ugly he's mine always I love him he loves me and never did love you cos your a fake assed bitch" During Tara said that Drake was trying to get Tara off.
"Tara ge-"
"uhh Drake ssshh I no need to say anything" Tara bounced harder and master on Drakes dick. "Drake your so fucking uugghh ahh I'm going to cum ahhhhh" Tara screamed.
"Get the Fuck off me you bitch I hate you" Drake shouted. Tara looked confused she still had Drakes dick inside her.
"get the Fuck out of my house bitch" Nicki screamed as she punched her in the face Tara got up and got her clothes and went.
"Nicki I w-"
"Get out"
"what"
"You heard what I said faggot get out, now" Nicki screamed. Drake got up put some clothes on.
"I'll come back in a few days" Drake said as he went to the door.
"Don't ever come back here or talk to me again" Nicki shouted as he shut the door. Nicki the fell back on her bed and cried her heart out for 2 hours. Nicki finally stopped crying it was 12:03. Nicki got up and got a shower then wore her pink and black adidas tracks a plain black tee and a black jacket and her pink jordans. she went down stairs and ate some pancakes. it was now 1:12, so Nicki watched tv for a bit then went to the studio.
"Hey Nic" Safaree said as Nicki walked in.
"oh hi" Nicki said quietly
"weres Drake" a tear rolled down Nickis cheek at the mention of Drake.
"he's....um...not coming today" Nicki sniffed as she whipped away her tear. Safaree knew something was up.
"Nicki wad up" he said sitting down next to Nicki.
"nothing" she turned away so he could see her face. he turned her face towards him with his hand.
"did something happen between you and Drake" Nicki nodded. "you wanna tell me" Nicki told Safaree what happened this morning. "Nic if he didn't care about you he would't say he was coming back in a few days"
"but he had sex with her, right in front of me"
"to me it sounds as if He was forced"
Nicki looked down Tara did force him. she wasn't really angry at Drake she just didn't want to see him after what Tara had said and what happend.
"Nic how about I call him while you finish up your verse"
"Ok" Nicki got up and went in to th booth. Safaree called Drake
"Drake"
"yer, Safaree"
"Nicki told me about what happend this morning"
"can you tell her that need to talk to her about it and I'm really sorry and I love her too much to cheat on her and id never want to lose her just because some bitch decides that she loves me and tries Fuck me id never ever do anything to hurt Nicki please tell her please" Safaree could tell Drake was crying and he really ment what he said.
"man you real don't wanna lose her do you, I'll tell her what you said and ask her to call you to meet and talk or Sumat aught man"
"thanks Safaree you a great guy"
"thanks you are aswell, I'm gonna have to go now so I'll see you soon"
"Alright see ya and don't forget"
"I won't bye" Safaree hung up and helped Nicki finish her verse.
"Nic that sounds fucking crazy Wayne gonna love it"
"you really think"
"yer!"
"I don't k-"
"don't change a thing send it to Wayne then when he replys then you can decide whether to change it or not"
"alright" Nicki sent the song to Wayne.
"Nicki ermm....I called Drake and he said he needed to talk to you and he also said some other stuff he wanted you to hear" he plugged his phone into the speakers and played the conversation he had with Drake. Nicki nurse into tears when Drake said he loved her and that he would never want to loss her. Safaree hugged Nicki as she cried. the conversation stop. Nicki pulled away.
"I'm gonna go home now" Nicki said putting her hood up and putting her sunglasses on after whipping her tears away and getting her purse and phone.
"alright see ya Nic"
"bye" Nicki got in to her car and drove home. when Nicki was in the car she got a text.
W-Nic u blew that shit up
N-you like it
W-no
N-what!?!
W- I love it :P
N-stop messing wid me nigga
W-nah
Nicki arrived home it was 4:27 so she decided to cook dinner. Nicki ate her spaghetti watching tv. when she fined she washed the dishes and remembered she needed to call Drake. she picked up her phone and hesitated before calling him.
"Nicki thanks for calling we need to talk"
"id rather talk face to face"
"k shall I come over"
"err...y...yer"
"ok I'll be there in a few by-"
"Drake"
"yer"
"Safaree played the conversation you had this afternoon with him on the phone"
"did you hear what I said"
"yer"
"so you know how sorry I am and tha-"
"I want to talk face to face"
"right I'm on my way bye" Nicki hung up and waited for Drake to get there.
Drake knocked on the door. Nicki.opened it and sat down in the couch Drake sat next to her but not to close.
"you wanted to talk"
"yer"
"well..."
"look what happend thus morning was I woke Upanishads she was kissing me so I pushed her away then she said that she wanted to see me and that she loved me an then she took her top and bra off then she straddled me that was when she kicked you and then you got angry so I thought I could go and come back later so I got up then you she was naked and pulled my boxers down and pushed me on to the bed I was si shocked I couldnt do anything then she came down on ne I tried to get her off but it was really hard since I was in shock and she was sliding up and down on me then you punched her in the face and she went then you told me to go so I thought it would be best not to get you any more angry so i left. what I really want to say is that I don't have any feelings for her I dont even care if she gets hit by a train cos she tried to get between me and you and id never ever want to leave you I love you to much to hurt you like that i just dint want to live life with out you. I...I...I love you onika" Nicki was in tears.
"I..I..I...I love you too" they hugged
"Nic do you forgive me"
"I dont need to forgive you, you did nothing wrong"
"Why were you mad at me"
"Cos I couldn't see properly cos of me crying, so I assumed since I couldn't see you doing much or saying anything I figured you enjoyed it"
"I only enjoy things if your enjoying it with me" Nicki pulled away leaving only a couple of centimeters between there faces, she pecked Drakes lips and rested her fore head on his. he stroked her face.
"Your so beautiful" Drake whispered
as he kissed Nickis lips passionately. Nicki pulled away after 20 seconds.
"Drake I love you"
"I love you to" Nicki laid on his lap and put her legs over the arm rest. Drake stroked her hair as they gazed into each others eyes. They stayed like that for a few minutes. until Drakes neck started to hurt, so he looked up and rolled his neck around. "babe I'm hungry have you already eaten" Nicki nodded. "Alright ill just get somat quick, you got any microwave dinners"
"uhu there in the fridge" Nicki lifted her head and sat properly on the couch. Drake got up and went to the kitchen and got himself some bangers and mash. when it was done Drake came back in to the living room and sat next to Nicki and watched t.v.

No comments:

Post a Comment