Tuesday 30 December 2014

How It Happened: Chapter 11 ~ Tea For Two

6:48.Nicki and Drake were ready to go out. Nicki was wearing a dark pink dress that ended just under her butt with black heels. Drake was wearing a black suit an black shoes. They were heading out the door to the car.
"Nicki you wanna get your phone"
"I've got my phone"
"Then what's that plugged in to the wall" Nicki looked around and saw her phone plugged in to the wall. She went back and got her phone.
"Ok you ready now"
"Yer I think so" They got in the car and drove.
"right were almost there"
"Ooo goodie" Nicki looked out the window the buildings sped by they turned a corner and slowed down they were down a small street with no cars down it, 2 story buildings on each side of the road. They stopped. Drake got out and opened Nicki door.
"Ritazo" Nicki read the sign.
"Yup" They went in there was no one there.
"Drake this can't be very good there's no one here" Nicki whispered into Drakes ear.
"Its not open yet, it opens tomorrow"
"Really"
"Yup"
"Hello Sir and madame would you care to follow me" The small Asian guy took them to there seats around a corner were no one could see. "Here are your menus, I'll come back in 5 minutes for your orders, would you like to order your drinks now"
"Yes please can we have cola?" Nicki nodded "and can I have this one" Drake pointed to a wine on the menu.
"I shall be back with your drinks" He walked around the corner and out of site.
"Drake this is lovely"
"Only for you" They gazed into each others eyes for a minute only to be broken when the waiter came back with the drinks.
"Cola for the lady, and a wine for the gentleman" He set them down on the table "Would you like ice in your drink" He asked Nicki
"No thank you"
"Would you like to order your food now or do you need more time"
"We'll need a bit more time"
The waiter nodded his head and went.
"So what do you want" They picked up a menu each.
"I will have the chicken pie with roast potatoes and carrots" Nicki set down the menu and fiddled with the ring on her finger.
"I will have the steak with mashed potatoes and green beans" Drake set his menu down on the table as well, he watched Nicki fiddle with her ring she seemed nervous. "Nicki are you ok"
"Yer I'm fine"
"look at me" Drake lifted her head with his fingers under her chin. Nicki had tears forming in her eyes.
"Nicki what's wrong" Drake said caressing her cheek
"It's just that" tears had started falling down her face now. "No one has ever taken me out like this, and I feel like I was just giving my self away to any guy that liked the look of me" tears were streaming down Nicki face now, so Drake scooted his chair round next to Nicki and hugged her. Nicki laid her head against Drakes chest.
"Don't cry, as long as I'm with you you will only cry tears of happiness"
just then the waiter come around the corner, Drake put up his index finger so the waiter nodded his head and walked away. "Nicki come on I don't like to see you crying" Drake lifted her head off his chest and wiped her tears away. they looked in to each others eyes for a few seconds the Drake kissed Nicki and went back to his place a few minutes later the waiter came.
"Would you like to order now"
"Yes can we have the chicken pie with roast potatoes and carrots and the steak with mash potatoe and green beans" the waiter rotted it down on his notepad.
"Would you like any gravy on ketchup"
"Just gravy please" The waiter nodded and went away. 37 minutes later. The waiter came back with 2 plates "Chicken pie?"
"mine thank you" The waiter set the plate down in Nicki place. "And the steak must be yours sir"
"yes" he set the plate down and put the gravy on the table.
"Is there anything else you would like"
"No thank you"
"Well then enjoy your meal and I'll be back when your finished" he walked away round the corner. Nicki And Drake ate there food.
"That was nice" Nicki said finishing her food.
"yes it was great, do you want dessert"
"No thanks I'm full" Nicki rested back in her chair.
"Ok then I'll ask for the bill then" a minute later the waiter came back
"Are you finished"
"Yes it was very nice"
"Thank you I'll tell the cooks, would you like dessert"
"No thank you were all full, just the bill please"
"Oh no no need to pay, we haven't official opened yet"
"Thank you" The waiter went away. Nicki And Drake got there stuff and went.

No comments:

Post a Comment