Monday 29 December 2014

How It Happened: Chapter 5 ~ Long Time No See

Drake and Nicki arrived in the party, they sat in one of the free fish bowls.
Nicki POV
"So you want a drink"
"I'll have a cola"
"A cola, whay don't you have some alcohol"
"I don't drink, i get drunk really fast"
"Ok what ever you say" Dake walked away and came back with 2 bottles and 2 small glasses of some kid of liquid and my Cola, a few minutes later. Drake put the tray down, so a grabbed my drink. we sat there for 30 minutes talking about random stuff. out the corner of my eye i saw a very drunk man attempting to walk over.
"So when.."
"Drake whos that" i pointed to the man walking over to us.
"Ohh thats Dave. Heyy Dave Happy Birthday man"
"Man I thought..you..errr...was dead..oh no that.. was in a .e..umm..dream i had last..night"Dave slurred
"Well im alive. Dave sit down and we can talk"
"Ok man" Dave sat Right up close o me a bit to close for comfort so i scooted up so my side was touching drakes side.
"Drake err..umm...drunk people ...rmm...scare me" i whispered in to drakes ear.
"I won't let him do anything" drake whispered back to me. i love how he's so protective.
"Soo" dave moved right up to me and put his arm around me.
"dave i don't mean to be rude but can you move up there please, i don't really like to be touched by people i've just met" I said to dave lifting his arm of my shoulers then he moved up a bit leaving about 10 inches between us.
"Spit or swallow" Dave said to me, i had no clue what he was on about
"I'm sorry i don't now what this is, if its something to do with drinking i don't drink"
"No, when a gu..."
"Dave shut up Nicki's not going to answer weather she Knows or not" Drake sounded pretty serious
"So you Know, cos you've fucked"
"Dave emm can we talk about something else" I asked him
Drake POV
I don't know what to do should i tell him to go but then nicki might think i'm a bad friend kicking him away drunk, but if he stays here were going to have really awkward convosations. I totaly blanked out what Nicki and Dave were saying.
"If you let me cum in your mouth you won't be thirst"
"Dave Hapy birthday can you please talk to someone else know"
"I want you to suck my dick" He said that rubbing his Dick through his jeans, I could sense Nickis anger.
"Dave please leave, you to pissed to be talking to us" I said sounding pretty angry
"Alrght don't blow your dick off" Dave left
"Thanks Drake" Nicki scooted away from drake so they weren't touching.
"It's alright, sorry about Dave he says alode of shit when he's pissed" drake Laugh as he said the last part, Nicki laughed as well. 5 minutes had past.
"Do i not get to know that you to are fucking" Nicki and Drake turned there heads it was Wayne.
"Hey Baby, i mised you were you been at haven't sen you in ages" Nicki sid getting up hugging Wayne and kissing him on the cheek.
"Hey man were you been at" Drake hugged him. Wayne sat down next to Nicki, jokingly putting his arm round her and leaning in for a kiss.
"What is it with you guys you always sit next to me" Nicki Laughed as she pressed her fingers against his lips. with that wayne took his arm back from around her.
"Well you a beautiful women, where as for drake egghh lets not get started on him" We all laughed.
" so when you 2 get together"
"We never did" Nicki replied
"you should i've seen the way you look at each other, it's like when were at the studio Drakes eyes all ways meet yours then him and you smile, its like you both love each other but darn't tell each other" Wayne was rght they did love ech other but nether of them knew they loved them back.
"Wayne if i loved Nicki she would already know" DRake lied heloved Nicki but he didn't want her to find out this way. Nicki felt abit awakward.
"I need to got to the bathroom" Wayne got up to let Nicki out, Nicki grabbed her purse and headed to the toilet. 5 minutes Nicki came out, and haded back to Drake and Wayne.
"OMG you guys i was gone 5 minutes" when Nicki had come back she found the shots gone and 1 bottle was empty and the other one had about a quater left in it. Drake and Wayne when sat on the curved couched looking pissed. "Wayne i'll drop you of at your place same as you Drake, come on" Nicki turned around  then heard laughing.
"Nick come back wre not really drunk babe" Wayne called out, Nicki turned around looking slightly annoyed she was easy to play with. she sat in between Wayne and Drake, they talked for ages. it was now 9:18. Nicki yawned, and laid her head on Drakes shoulder after 10 minutes Nicki was asleep.
"Nicki you wanna do you wanna do a song wid me its called mercy i'm gunna put it on D4" Wayne asked Nicki not realising ahe was asleep. "Drake Nicki's asleep" Drake was now dunk from sharing 2 bottles with wayne but wayne wasn't drunk.
"What can i do i can't get home"
"You could get a cab" Nicki started waking up
"Huh were am i"
"Drink this" Drake gave her a bottle of WKD
"What is it" Nicki asked tierdly
"Blueberry flavoured water, Drink abit" Nicki put the bottle to her lips then sipped a litlle
"That is not water" Nicki shouted more awake
"I needed to wake you up so you could Drive me home"
"Alright come on then, but don't do it again"
"Nick, can you drop me of i feel a it pissed"
"Ok, see this is why i don't drink" They all headed out to Drake's car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment